Monday, August 28

Update

Sorry for the delay in updates I am not making excuses simply explaining: I went on vacation and my laptop went to the shop because my backlight kept going out.

But I am back and so is my laptop which is amazing. Oh, how I love my computer. I know I can live without it but I use it so much. I am jst getting my monies worth.

During the last week of wRap Kidz Mark had his fifth and sixth graders on their mission trip to the 'hood'. They work with this ministry and focus on one street and clean it up and play with the kids. I helped clean yards. One house we worked on is right next to Ron and Donna's (my boss'). I has been vacant for about 6 years not up for sale or rent. We are praying for it as a minstry. We hope to use it for staff housing in some fashion. Here are some pictures from before
and after on the house I worked on.















I worked on this house with a group of 5 fifth and sixth graders who worked hard. We had a lot of work to do as you can see!

I am also going to post a picture of Jamel and I and some other kids so you can see the ones who have stole my heart!


1 comment:

Kayla said...

looks like a good time :)