Monday, January 23

enjoyment

there are something that bring great joy in my life...

today i am sitting at the kitchen table with my bible and the sun is streaming in... that is great joy...i really miss the sun when it is gone
the list goes on...

...tulips given out of love that are blossoming as there is 2 inches of snow outside my window
...being touched by the king's word
...spending a weekend at vcbc
...having a morning to sleep in until 10:30am
...getting to see dear people and hugging them after a long time of distance
...serving God
...learning about God's justice and righteousness
...coffee and cinnamon raisin toast
...new (pink) sweatpants
...seeing mark after a week
...sleeping in my own bed
...the sunlight
...tulips
...my jobs
...a shower
...new trident gum
...beginning to feel again
...being in control of my emotions for a whole weekend
...talking with old friends
...knowing i can trust in God's plan
...seeing mark smile
...bonsai trees (even though they are hard to grow :( )
...knowing that despite my lack of faith God is still working
...my future
...music
...so many things the list goes on and on
...can i say tulips and sunlight again

oh so much to be thankful for...enjoyment!

No comments: